From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:17:32 -0700
I don't know about your neck of the woods, but the candy corn, harvest
candy pumpkins and tons of candy displays have been up in stores in
New York for weeks now. Halloween will be around the corner. Then
Thanksgiving and then the Giving Tree pops up on the FML.

I was perusing the Internet, actually looking for Sandy Gammage's site,
Snoopy Snugglers Ferret Bedding and came across this site:
http://fuzzyfrenzy.com/ShelterHelp_ferret_stores.html
I e-mailed the web master to inquire as to just how current the
listings were. Well guess who was at the other end of my e-mail? It was
our beloved Kat Parsons of the SOS raffles who is on hiatus at this
time. She is doing well, thankful she requested the time off, for all
that is going on with her family these days. The site will take you to
a series of on-line stores of ferret oriented merchandise. I am not
certain exactly which stores are current, but you can check it out and
perhaps begin some of your Giving Tree shopping a little at a time so
your departure with your funds is not so painful or noticeable. Some of
the stores listed I was unfamiliar with and others are pretty popular
and have been around for some time. Enjoy shopping for those special
fuzzies in need!!

Cathy Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
Hide not amongst the shadows of grief, But frolick openly in the
meadows of memories. sp