Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:46:26 -0700
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Wolfy I got half way through the pics, and had to go to bed.  Funny how
>looking at other people and ferrets zoned out make ya sleepy.

Yeah, and she only had about 2 minutes of pictures up there.  Makes ya
wonder even more when you know that every time I show up I end up leaving
while the rest of the house is asleep!

>should we change your name to Crash?

Youve seen her drive, huh?

>Whataya mean "Depends?"

Everywhere, even in the ferret room!

>Who was that all crumpled up on the sofa?

Excuuuuuuuuuse me?  Crumpled?  Like some ol dirty, worn clothes?  No,
those are on the bathroom floor!

>Is that the person who took, I mean ate, all your crap?

Ate everything?  She gave me a glass of water and an issue of Ferrets
magazine, conveniently opened to her article.  Crumpled, my eye.
You better watch it, woman!  The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang is getting
a 4 - wheeler and headin north (or *nawth* as Wolfy now says it!).

renee :)

Ferret Aid 2006
June 23 - 25, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada