From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 15:48:53 -0500
I am sure that so much of this seems overwhelming to many but the
bottom line at the moment is there are ferrets that have been rescued
from this horrid place and they need our help.

Yes, long term - he needs to be closed down but for now the immediate
needs are:

1 - Are you able to give a ferret or ferrets a forever home or do you
know of someone that can?

2 - Are you able to donate towards the care of these ferrets? Can you
imagine if everyone on the FML was able to donate at the minimum of $
5.00 what that would amount to.

Hopefully we will be able to win this battle and free all the ferrets
but until then, please consider assisting with those that have been
taken out of that situation.

A big thanks to one and all that have and are working on this.

I have copied and pasted Kris Mewton's information that was posted
3-2-07, lets all make a difference!!!!

 We are also looking for shelters that are willing to take in ferrets
 and willing to transport, you can contact Me via e-mail at
 [log in to unmask] . PLEASE , any e-mail concerning McKay and/or
 the Ferret rescue use the above e-mail addy.

Thanks for caring and working together,
Cindy