From:
Kate Mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:45:24 -0800
Hi all,

Hugs and Dooks to everyone!

I thought I would relate to everyone how my ferret Spaz lets me know
he does not like when I travel away from home.  I travel quite a bit ,
sometimes just overnite, but it never fails....when I return home I find
presents of poo in places all over the house.  When my husband and I are
not at work Spaz is free roam.  My husband says that Spaz sulks the whole
time I m away.  He hits the litter box 98% of the time and only has THOSE
ACCIDENTS when I m away!  I can just hear what he is thinking......

Leave me will ya.....well I ll show you
A present for you mommy, when you DO GET home....
Is she ever coming back.....
I ll poop here and here and here.......

Anyways, my daughter and I went on a weekend trip to Vancouver, some R &
R and shopping!!!!  Well when I returned home....under my side of the
bed in the corner was a pile of poop that could have been considered a
pyramid!  I swear the little buggar had to stand on his toenails to get
his butt high enough to poop on top of the pyramid.  All the time I m
saying to him.....why Spazzy, why you poop here.....he is doing the
biggest dance of his life.  As soon as I come home no more poops anywhere
but the litter box.  You tell me .......I think he invented the word
revenge!

Kate and Spaz monster and Poop King of Revenge
Haven't met the love of your life yet........Get a ferret!!!!