From:
David Numerow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 1995 22:59:19 -0800
Iggy and Basil sleep with us almost every night ( which is sometimes too
much, but sigh, how can you say no to them) and while Iggy just curls up
and goes to sleep, Basil can be a terror between the sheets.
        Baz is what we call a scratcher and toes are what she likes to
scratch. We overcame this problem by adding a thick sheet between the quilt
and the bedsheet. Baz may still scratch, but we can't feel it enough for it
to become a problem.

        As for noise in the room, well, you had better learn how to sleep
soundly and be prepared to wake up. If they are awake in the room, then
they will either make noise, or give you kisses (we don't need showers in
the morning ;)

Cheers
David and Susan
Iggy (The Giggler-"do you want more kisses?")
Basil ( Bazasaurus Rex-"TOES!"