From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:24:20 -0500
I would like to let you all know that C.B. Goins is one of the most
compassionate human beings I have ever had the pleasure and honor of
meeting and getting to know.  He went out of his way the day I took Rusty
to Little Rock, inviting me into his home and actually putting off his
own business to give his attention to me and all the anxiety I was
experiencing over Rusty.  He went to the hospital with me and talked
extensively to the vet asking questions I would have never thought of
myself.  He is a person that does whatever he can to help a ferrety
person in need or for that matter any animal lover no matter what species
it is.  So I give C.B. 5 stars and if this man says he is going to
forward these donations to this woman you can bet your life he will.
You will never meet a man as dedicated and loving as he is in what he
has a passion for.  For me to say this about a male is nothing short of
a miracle folks, so believe me when I say he is a man of honor.

Diane M. Taylor