From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:04:44 -0800
Ok, I tried the teeth scruffing with two of our ferret's.  This works to a
point.  I got a few nose attacks or pawing at my nose.  Unfortunately, this
was the first time I made one of the nails bleed.  Fluff Fluff squirmed and
I missed.  Then had to move a whole cabinet to find the darn corn starch.
This method did work pretty well I have to admit.  There is no way I would
try this with Sylvie tho.  I would have a bloody nose I am sure.

She does have sharp nails no matter what.  Have not tried the pouring of
furotone on her yet.

Debbie