From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:08:13 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Everyone loved that we held two full shows on both Saturday and Sunday
so much that we going to keep with tradition for March 17th & March
18th 2007 as well. Since we know and understand that not all you have
availability on Saturday's, our Sunday show presents the prefect
opportunity to show or even attend a ferret show. Our Show is being
held in congruence with the Greater Philladelphis/Reading Expo Show.
Not only do you gain access to our show upon registration but you have
access to the entire expo show the whole weekend. Or if you are just
looking to come and look around, don't miss all the family fun the expo
offers. There is a wide assortment of vendors selling items that you
won't be able to find anywhere else. Our show packett is available on
our website at:
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/march1718showpackett.htm

Pre-registration time is growing short. All registrations to show
your ferrets must be post marked no later than March 5th, 2007 for
both Saturday & Sunday's shows.

Don't miss out on all the fun and excitement! We hope to see you there.

Debi