From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:48:07 -0600
Hi FMLer's
Buddy is becoming a Chubby.  He has developed into a handsome relatively
young (guessing about 1 year old) phat white ferret who impressed the
people at the pet store where he was abandoned just 10 days ago.  Ursula
had tears in her eyes and a grin on her face when she saw him.  Mark did
a classic double take as he wasn't sure it was the same ferret.  God has
provided all the Turkey baby food, Nutrical, Iams Kitten and Totally Ferret
the little pig can eat.

As I write this Bill and Leroy are playing hide and seek in a 8 foot long
dryer vent tube, Hillary is playing with her favorite toy.  Baby Girl and
her also Phat little boy Hershey are relaxing after playing.

Life is pretty good isn't it.

I have much to be thankful for this Thursday and wish each of you the
blessing of healthy furrball and human family.

John Gordon in Pekin, IL