Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:30:53 -0700
Guten Tag, Frettchen Volk (German: Good day, you ferreter/ferretets)

A little humor here for your happiness with ferrets is offered by
drawdE iksnipiL at the website below. This is from the Seattle Times
Newspaper, Entertainment Section, Item No. 3.

Go to website for the Seattle Times at Seattle Times.com. It's easy.

Methinks that a little humor is overdue on the FML. I don't know about
you but I sure do get depressed reading so, so many posts from
ferreters/ferrettets who seem to repeatedly express their financial
woes and other complaints relating to their association with all sorts
of ferret problems.

For fear of being accused of beating my own drum, please let me say
that my success in operating a fret shelter/rehoming/breeding/sterile
mating org over the past years has been a wonderful experience and has
paid handsomely. Ferrets North West Foundation has provided an income
of thousands of dollars and has enabled the establishment of an IRA
during my retirement years, since 1981, when I had no other earned
income. Just a lousy pension.

Would that you ferreters/ferrettets find my experiences in the realm of
ferretdom of potential benefit to you and your fuzzies, you my let me
know and I will hopefully help you attain some little success, as best
I can.

May I say that LOVE is just not enough - and I believe that most of
you already know that.

Here is an exerpt from the Seattle Times newspaper.

3  '*Get* *Fuzzy*' creator marvels at his comic strip's success
<http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=getfuzzy13&date=20030313>
Entertainment
...Conley, creator of the comic strip "*Get* *Fuzzy*," got an
indication that he had...has no in-house inspiration for "*Get*
*Fuzzy*" -- he owns no pets. "Boston is...looking to buy a condo so
he can *get* a cat. Besides the books and...
3/12/2003 | seattletimes.com | *find similar results
<http://search.nwsource.com/search?from=ST&searchtype=network&similarto=STArchives%3A3e7048a126> *

Edward Lipinski, Director of Ferrets North West Foundation, a 501(c)3
org under the direction of the National Heritage Foundation.

There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection,
which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest.
The third is experience, which is the bitterest.
Send quote to a friend <http://en.proverbia.net/enviar_frase.asp?id=9085>
Confucius <http://en.proverbia.net/citasautor.asp?autor=11645> (BC
551-BC 479) Chinese philosopher.