From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:38:25 -0500
Hello Everyone!!
Regarding toys, etc., I just wanted to say Andy Coghills buzzballs are the
GREATEST!!  My 10 goofballs LOVE that thing!  Andy and I live in the same
town, and for Mother's Day he came to my house, because this wonderful
ferret dad was delivering cards and gifts to all the ferret moms in Iowa
City.  He delivered homemade raisins, a buzzball and a card.  Well, that
buzzball is constantly in use at my house!  One guy takes it and puts it
where he/she wants it, then almost immediately, the next one takes it and
puts it somewhere else!  When I hang it, it is a constant source of ferret
entertainment and joy, and it rattles!  I love to go trolling for ferrets,
and I ALWAYS catch a few! :0)

Andy, you should go into business! THANKS!

From the Ferretville Funny Farm,
Shannon