From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 18:42:26 -0700
greetings everyone.

I have an apology to make.  I previously posted asking for donations etc.
to help pay for noodle's surgery.  I need to be responsible and take care
of my ferrets, i know that, and i also said that half of it would be
donated to cloud nine.  I did not ask for their permission to raise money
for them but I figured cloud nine would accept the donation, and I was
irresponsible and posted before asking for their permission for them
to be involved.  I will find a way to pay for her surgery, but I just
came about it the wrong way.  To everyone at cloud nine, my sincerest
apologies, and to everyone on the fml, i am sorry for asking for
donations.

-valerie

BIG- sorry for the trouble

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~