From:
AnThRaX270 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:59:52 -0700
Hello, I am fairly new to the FML and I have been volunteering at a
shelter for a while now, I am owned by 5 wonderful fuzzies, 2 of them
have come from bad homes one of them (macy) is fully rehabilitated,
it took over a year to stop her biting problem (she is a fear biter)

Bitsy is our newest ferret we are fostering her with high intentions to
adopt her. She is great she has never bitten me personaly, but she does
not like my wife or any other female human, we have made very good
progress over the past few weeks, and she is on the road to recovery. I
am not afraid of biters and I like to do what I can to make their lives
better without fear.

The problem child that I am writing about it Ms. Boop she was fixed
later in life and is aggressive to most ferrets. She had a biting
problem and severe trust issues. I have not been able to pin point what
her trigger is. One minute she can be cuddly and playing around the
next minute she has her canine's scraping on your shin bone. She got
blood twice yesterday. I am running out of ideas, no one can see a
pattern as to why she bites or what sets her off.

I know there are Very Few ferrets that are beyond help and I do not see
Ms. Boop being one. If you have any suggestions just reply to the FML
or e mail [log in to unmask]

thanks.

Gerald and Nikki.
Macy, Rambo, Diesel, Pepsi, and Bitsy