From:
Karen Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:04:20 -0500
Another project and this one is a very special one.  So many little
fuzz-angels leave us way too soon and I have started the Lighthouse
Ferrets Memorial Garden.  Please check it out.  I am offering a Rainbow
Bridge certificate printed on very nice linen paper with your ferret's
name and the date they left you.

I hope you like it, this is a very special project I am starting.  I see
so many people hurting so badly and I always feel helpless as to help in
some way.  I have been through it so many times with my cats and would
have given anything for something like this to help with the loss of my
kitties over the years.  I hope this will be a blessing to someone in
need.

As always proceeds go to fund the Lighthouse Ferret Rescue John and I
have established.  Our home is no longer just where we live, it is now
a ferret rescue for any little fuzzies in need.  My web site addy is:
http://www.lighthouseferrets.com and you will find the links from there.
The link for the memorial garden page is the first link you will come to.
Please let me know what you think.