Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:54:43 EST
Hi and dooks to all!
Just recently, my little Chloe hasn't been using her litterbox.  She used
to use it all the time, although she wasn't as good about it as Cassie
was.  But now, she hardly ever uses it!  I've caught her in the act a
couple of times, doing it in all the corners of her cage where the
litterbox is, but not in the box.  The box isn't dirty, I clean it twice
a day, and Cassie still uses it!  *Sigh...*

Heidi
Chloe: *cowers in guilt* "Uh, hehe, that wasn't me, it was Cassie!"
Cassie: *outraged* "WHAT!? It most certainly was not! I absolutely despise
stinky cages!"