From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:21:25 -0700
>The June/July issue is just being printed.  Would anyone like to see
>the pdfs to see if they would like to subscribe?  Just e-mail me and
>I'll send them. ...
>Jenny Loweth, editor, Ferrets First

In the June/July issue our ferret shelter (Ferret Corner) will be in this
issue...along with pictures and our story.  It is going to be a GREAT
issue... but then again, all of the ones I have read so far have been!

Though some things are done differently here in the US than in the UK,
there are some things that are still the same....like shelters getting
full....and of course, that they love ferrets just as much as their US
friends.

You can click on this link to look at some of the past magazines:
http://www.ferretsfirst.co.uk/

To order for US residents:
http://www.redmap.co.uk/ferretsabout/acatalog/Subscribe_to_Ferrets_First.html

My fee using my credit card was $28.99 for a year (6 issues).

"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz