From:
Kayla Saline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:43:40 -0800
Hello everyone!  I would just like to add my opinion to the age topic.
First off, I am twenty years old and let me tell you that my age has
absolutely NOTHING to do with how well my ferrets are taken care of.  I
also go to college full time (my gpa right now is a 3.8), work full time,
and still have time for my fuzzies!  My ferrets are better taken care
of than I am.  I understand that the person who originally started this
topic must have had a bad experience with a young person, but please
don't let it control how you think about other young people because
that's not fair to those of us who are responsible.

Just wanted to add my opinion here.  Thank you

Kayla
Harley, Ihop, and Vienna