From:
Cheryl & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:01:28 -0400
Hi All,

If anyone at all can contact Metroferret (big complaint of ferret owners
that seek information) please tell them that is is wrong to have a
cigarette company as a sponsor.  I do not want children to think that
ferrets are being promoted by the number one people killer or that ferret
owners smoke.  I can't imagine being that money hungry to allow a
cigarette ad.  I am sure the ferret community will be happy to make a
collection to make up any funds that are lost by advetising cigarettes
especially the ones that are assisted by Metro, lol.

Cheryl, Steve and the our business of freeking ferrets at
www.sjferret.com or our business at www.tamart.com