From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:16:35 -0500
now that I have one of my two sick boys eating original recipe Bob
Church's chicken gravy off a plate (so no forcing), I'm up to getting
about 2 tsp's of it into him a day.  I haven't heard him kibble in two
days, but I've also just gone back to work, so he may be when I'm not
home.  he does seem heavier and more lively (he is 7.5 years with
suspected insulinoma so he is also getting the same .3cc of prednisonne
that he has been getting before the cg).  Is this too much chicken gravy?
Is it okay for them to eat only this, if they choose (along with fresh
water, a water/pedialyte mix, and TF freely provided)?

thanks
becki kain