From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 17:48:43 EST
>Does anyone have a ferret that continuosly wakes you up at 5:00 am in
>the morning!  Talon is normally very quiet, but for some reason at 5:00
>am he starts poncing and snickering loudly every morning.

They have *great* internal alarm clocks. Ours usually stir when my alarm
starts going off (and off and off...) or just slightly before. But on the
weekends when I don't set my digital alarm clock, four very fuzzy analog
alarm clocks still wake at the normal time. Ugh! Sometimes it can be less
than enjoyable! "....ummmm...ugh. Can't you guys let me sleep? I went to
bed only 2 hours ago!...zzzz...Hey! Stop that!....zzzzzz...etc."

I guess I ask for it, in a way. They get goodies (usually ferretone) in
the morning while I'm getting ready for work and they expect the same
timelyness of that goodie on the weekend.

-kim, squirt (world traveler...just where will he pop up next?), pippi
(Queen of the Thieves), Atlas (Big Strong Guy), and Jinx (The Lil' Peanut)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.