From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:15:28 -0400
J.B. try
- (Ferrets Unmasked) Beach Party Productions,1223 Woodbourne Ave.,
  Baltimore,MD.  21239.

- Ferret Tales-GLFA(810) 777-2192.

- Sheppard & Greene also has a video.

I WAS unsuccesful E-M; you, I kept getting back alias @ukcc.bitnet, so where
are you?

Oh Vanessa, Vanessa what are we to do with you?  There are several good
books out there and I suggest any one of them as good reading
- The Ferret, Mary Shefferman,1996, @MFM P.O.Box 338,Massapequa
  Park,NY11762.
- A Practical Guide To Ferret Care,Deorah Jeans,1996,ferrets inc.,P.O.Box
  450099 Miami,Fla.(800) 988-0988 or(305) 856-8566.
- The Pet Ferret Owner's Manual,Judith A.  Bell,DVM,1995,to order try
  (800)FERRETWare.
- Ferrets In Your Home,Wendy Winsted,1995,Neptune City,NJ:THF Publications.

And for Petes' sake don't keep your babies in the basement.

Shots,shots,shots please be kind to your babies,death from canine distemper
is horrible.  I live in a FFZ and my babies have their own room with
daylight and night.  Basements - I picture dungeons, not home.  Yeah, yeah I
already feel the heat on this.I'm trying to save my baby from dying and I
can't imagine him ever being in a BASEMENT.  I thought I'd never say this
but,CaCaLand is better than a basement !  I apoligize to the masses but I
get so angry.

I'm hurting so bad out here with no end in sight.I left my Rascal with a vet
who most give lots of acclaim to, I call to check on my baby, am told he's
holding his own, I ask if he's eaten, told only nutrical.  I ask about his
eating Duck Soup, what's that is the reply!  Now flame me I say,my baby is
holding his own with nutrical, he's over 100 miles from me, I van only pray
God takes him swiftly or he fights this problem and lives to know freedom
he's never known,green grass, snow, trees and just playing in the dirt.  I
started crying so I had to stop and go give all my other healthy babies
xoxoxox's Mom when is Rascal coming home?  We miss you Raszy,love Thieffie,
Miji, Diamond, Mocoa, Cola, Thumper, Star, Shelby, Shasta, Ceazar, Sa'ce and
Zazu.

Everybody go hug your Rascal for my Rascal.

 [DS]