Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 01:51:34 EDT
Have asked two people for the web site for the Washington Ferret
Association with no response.  When I gave up on ferret information a
year ago, all my ferret related web sites were deleted.  Would like to
know if there is a web site for the Washington Ferret Association and
also need Liane's home phone number.  Checked Yahoo and they didn't have
any reference to this web site.

Also, to ferret shelters, is there a reason to have call blocker on your
non profit phones?  Is this normal for a non-profit shelter?  Thanks!

Before I forget, email me a response since I don't get the FML but have
now started to post.

Debbie