Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:54:17 -0400
For those who use Revolution monthly to kill and prevent ear mites,
fleas, ticks, and prevent heartworm, you know that it can get pretty
expensive. I've dug up the following prices from different sites online
for a 6-pack of the Cat 5-15 lb. size, which is the size that is used
for heartworm prevention, as well as all of the other parasites. I
have NOT ordered from any of these three places, but I have ordered
regularly from 1800petmeds.com. If you call them and provide the
competitor's website, they will match any online price, and they
also have free shipping. The Revoiution that I have gotten from
1800petmeds.com has always been dated far in the future (much more
than a year) and has arrived quickly. I'm posting this in hopes that
it might save some of us some money on what I believe is very valuable
protection for our ferrets.

$56   for 6-pack
http://www.petcarechoice.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/site.home

$54.95 for 6-pack
http://www.petshed.com/revolution.asp

$59.95 for 6-pack
<http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?pgguid=2E87C515-7B6A-11D5-A192-00B0D0204AE5%26ccd=ILS005>

Jeff
In Memory of Neo
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, Luna, and Dozer