From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:42:09 -0500
This is certainly NOT good publicity for our babies.

Ananova:
Ben Stiller needed rabies jab after ferret bit him

Ben Stiller needed a rabies shot after being bitten by a ferret on the
set of Along Came Polly.

He was holding the ferret in a final scene with Jennifer Aniston when it
but him on the chin, reports Channel4.com.

Stiller said: "I didn't do anything I swear.  We were doing this final
scene where I come running after Jennifer and I'm holding the ferret.

"He did this crazy turn around thing and he literally attached himself to
my chin and then he didn't let go.  He was holding onto my chin.  I had
to get a rabies shot.  I didn't provoke him at all.

"Their teeth are sharp, like razors.  I mean they're rat-like creatures.
It was a horrible experience."

Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser, Bailey, Ferry and Sugar the ferts
Pyewacket  & Azriel the cats
and Smokey the African Grey
Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.