From:
Philip Langley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 11:14:13 +0800
I need suggestions please.  I have been having a terrible time trying to
find a suitable rubbish bin to keep in the kitchen.

We had a pedal bin until our boy Chucky figured how to stand and open it, so
I threw that out and we bought a nice, tall bin with a secure top that you
have to press to open.  Had him stumped for about two days until he realised
he could push it over.

So Philip made a "stand" for the bin - on a large cardboard box which has a
large wooden frame and two Iams metal bins resting on that.  He then put the
rubbish bin on top of that.  That seemed to work for a number of weeks but
now Chucky found how to scale the whole setup and, during the night, pushed
the bin off and frolicked merrily in the trash, scattering it everywhere.
Oy, the mess!!

I have no room in my cupboards to put a bin so now the family is completely
baffled as to what to do next.  The kids put the bin on my workbench as a
temporary measure this morning but I have a real problem with eyeballing my
garbage!

Can anyone help??

Many thanks and g'dooks to you all.

Nona