From:
Stanley Stachyra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:40:47 -0600
Hi my name is Casey.  I am the shelter mascot or as I prefer the second in
charge at the Ferret Nook Inc..  I heard of other ferts giving out info on
the FML so I thought maybe I'd try my hand or I mean my paws at it.

The hoomans that take care of us here at the shelter are trying to put a
recipe book together to help pay for shelter supplies.  If anyone would
like to contribute a recipe, we would really appreciate it.  They can be
either for the hoomans or us critters.  Please specify who the recipes are
are for.  The hoomans say they would be embarrassed if they fixed up a
batch of mush for some company.  I don't know why.  Anyhoo, if you have a
recipe, you can send it to <[log in to unmask]>

I sort of liked doing this.  maybe I'll do it again sometime.

Big Butt Casey
P.S.  Sandee, I had to use the spell checker.  Boy if that gordan fella
seen the way I really spelled I would be catching it worse than you.  We
all down here think you are doing a great job.  I am also supposed to say
it was good hearing from Skeeter again.  POWER TO THE FUZZBUTTS!!!