Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 15:39:16 -0400
Hello,
Need to know if anyone can give info on my panda boy"WIZZY",aka: THE
WIZARD.

I discovered a lump on tip of his tail today, about the size of a pea or
little larger.He is eating well and good stools.Also is very active, lost a
tidbit of weight but that is normal this time of year.  He will go to vet
on tuesday, but need to know if anyone can let me know if they have had
this problem and what to expect.Could it be cancer?  Should the lump be
sent to check for that?  My vet is good, but not real ferret oriented.  So
any help.  THANKS.

Wizzy is gonna be 3 years in September, MF ferret, and loves to fly, well
he thinks he can.Should surgery be done or leave it alone?Help very nervous
weasel mom, I lost my last ferret she didnt survive adrenal surgery, so iam
surgery shy.

THANKS CHRISTY