From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 12:02:13 -0400
We have only gotten 1 response to the ferrets in need on yesterday's post on
the ferrets in Mississippi.  Please people, if anyone out there can lend a
hand to get these ferrets out, e-mail me.  The lady that's in Mississippi
who wants to help has no money to get them out.  She's the only working
member of her family right now and supporting all kinds of animals.

There are 5 ferrets (females) un-spayed and the guy who has them knows
nothing about them.  If you are able to lend a hand in getting them out,
please let me know so I can let the nice lady in Mississippi know not to
worry.

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick