From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:52:17 -0500
Due to a doantion that was made to my shlter the kids have everything
they need for this season, so can you remove the tree 22 kids so that
others who might not be picked have an opprttunity for a christmas this
year,

To those of you that did pick my kids and have sent gifts i will see
you get thank you cards and pictures of the kids with their gifts from
you the ferrets thank you all too.

Thanks and Happy Holidays from the Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter..
to you all..

Susan Hayes