From:
sue thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 18:34:51 -0400
Below is an email sent to me, someone in Chicago area has 2 ferrets to
give up.>>>>

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing from the Chicago land area. I came across your website
when searching "ferret owner chatrooms." I am looking to give up two
ferrets (male & female) that we recently purchased from the pet store.
They were a gift for my boyfriend's son and now the novelty has wore
off and he does not want to take care of them. I do not know what
options we have, we definitely can not keep them. If you have any
contacts here in the Chicago land area that would be able to help
us out, that would be great.

Thank you for your help,
Barb

Hope someone can get them

thanks,
sue

Auctions items NOW added on the 16th of every month by midnight to
raise funds! Items added to ebay store all of the time.
Please visit my ebay auctions, always raising funds for food, meds,
spays and neuters,
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Cat-Rescue?refid=store