From:
Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 23:17:26 -0400
Just a quick note about a WONDERFUL press agent.

Bud Jackson has been doing a WONDERFUL job of getting Kodo into the national
media's eyes.  I've been on the phone all afternoon with various press
people from around Michigan asking for interviews and information and
updates.  I just saw the GLFA show (Ferretquest 97) on our TV5 here and they
showed much of the support that was going on there!!!  Even showed Gloria
Davis (GLFA Treasurer) in a wheelchair rolling around with a Free Kodo sign
on the back of the chair.  Dave Les was on talking about the moment of
silence they had in support of Kodo and each and every sign such as
"Governor Engler Where are you, Free Kodo" and many others.  I am under the
understanding that these shots are being sent out nationwide.

Kodo also was on the FRONT PAGE of the Bay City Times again with a very nice
article Friday and have heard but not seen that he was on Saturday's front
page of the Saginaw News also.  If you hear anything about Kodo on your
radio station, or See anything in the newspaper (Please mail me a copy of
the articles) or see clips on the tv please let me know!!!  I really want to
let the world know and specially the court and government of Michigan know
that the eyes of the world are on them!!!!

Keep up the fax's, E-mails & phone calls to your local media.  If they know
thier viewers\readers\listeners are interested they'll continue coverage and
with enough contact if they aren't covering it they probably will!!!  Call
em and give em my phone number (517) 777-4807 and I'll gladly talk with
them.  It's sooooo important to get the news out and the public involved.

Robert Jacobs