From:
paul_jamison8742 Last Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 05:38:12 -0700
>From:    jerri carel <[log in to unmask]>
>Before I start reinventing the wheel (literally), does anyone know if
>there's already a device for ferrets with no use of their back legs?
>
>There's quite a few for dogs & cats - and I can see how I'd go about
>making one - but if one already exists - I'd like to check it out.

Doggon Wheels has made ferret wheelchairs in the past.  Their website
is at

http://www.doggon.net/

They made a wheelchair for a special guy named Big Bear, who lived at the
Friends of Fuzzies shelter in Oregon.  Big Bear's story is at

http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2057/bigy.html

I would contact Doggon Wheels.  They might be able to help.

Paul E. Jamison

"There's more pressure on a vet to get it right.  People say 'it was god's
will' when Granny dies, but they get *angry* when they lose a cow."
- Terry Pratchett