From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 11:55:47 EDT
Kat writes:
>this is just a reminder aboutthe Open House at Jean's of Ferrets Unlimited
>Ferret Shelter in Cleveland, Ohio.... it is June 9th from 11a.m. to 6p.m.
>
>and i am also making small ferret afghans...3' X 3'...that say "I [heart]
>Ferrets" that i plan on giving with every $20.00 or more donation to the
>shelter and/or each adoption...if i do not have enough on hand..i will get
>your addy and make it and mail it out to you...i PROMISE!"

This is very hard for me to write.  For Christmas, I had ordered a human
ferret afghan from Kat for my husband.  She also included a gift for me as
we are friends.  That gift was a tiny peach/pink ferret afghan for my one
and only Jubilee.  As you all might know, my little girl passed before she
was a year old a while back from Juvenile Lymphosarcoma.  She got to enjoy
this blankee for a bit before she passed.  There are pictures of her with
it at the Kats Afghans link on my main site if you want to see it or her
work.  Actually she is doing an much improved design of ferret afghans
for Jean now! :)  Anyway, this afghan, is on my bed now, it is a strong
rememberance of her, and still has her faint odor to this day.  Thank you
Kat and thank you for offereing such generosity for Jeans Open House.  I
know that anyone that recieves one of your ferret afghans will treasure
it as much as I have.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/