From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:31:22 -0600
The following is the letter I just sent to The Tonight Show and also Ben
Stiller's agent.  I tried to refrain from making any FML comments on this
situation because ferret people DO tend to overreact when it comes to
ferrets in the media.  However, I do think that the foreseeable damage
to ferret legalization in California necessitated a response.  Whether
or not it makes a difference is another matter.  I tend to believe this
letter, and all the others, will go into the "file" pile.  I'd love to
see someone from the California ferret crew get some time on the show.
We can only hope.

Kim