"ELCX::HALLM"@ECC8.ATENG.AZ.HONEYWELL.COM
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 12:26:16 -0700
I have a male ferret, Clyde, who is 10 months old, very friendly, never
bites, and loves people.  I decided I should get him a friend, so I got an
8 week old female.  He was curious about her for the first few moments,
then he started hissing at her.  He looks like he is trying to bite her,
and he seems to go for the neck, but I have not given him the opportunity
to carry through with this.  I have two cages, and I keep them apart.  I
have had the new ferret for 3 days now.

Any suggestions or comments appreciated.

Michael