From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:06:47 -0700
First off, I'd like to apologize for any confusion I have caused.  I know
that this card exchange is right smack in the middle of the labor day
exchange and summer exchange....let me stress that THIS card exchange has
nothing to do with the sos fml exchange.  well, ACTUALLY IT DOES!!!!!
All of the exchanges are being done because of one main reason we love
our ferrets..

With that said, I would like to say that the work Judy does is
OUTSTANDING and I highly respect her for all the hard work she does with
the exchanges..heck, I was reading about Spirit's story, and it broke my
heart...I said, "now what can I do to help out this little guy?  I'm not
exactally rich...maybe I could do something only a true genoious can
do....a card exchange..yes I did get the idea from her because I've read
how great these things turn out and how fun they are...I've even
participated in the past card exchanges and I LOVE IT!!!

It's a great way to meet new people, and their ferrets.  I would highly
recommend participating in at least ONE card exchange...It really is a
lot of fun and you don't have to have a lot of money to do it....you
can even print cards up on the computer, or handmake a keychain with
beads...ANYTHING!!!  That's what's so fun about the whole thing...Momma
always said card exchanges were like a box of chocolates...you never know
what you're gonna get....

You do NOT have to make a donation for Spirit's bills in order to
participate...that part is optional...but ANYTHING helps...even 1.00...So
please help troy-lynn eckart with paying off spirit's bills, She truly is
a wonderful woman and does a LOT for the ferret community.

If you would like to participate, please email me your snail mail address
to [log in to unmask]

If you've never participated in a card exchange, this is how it works:

After emailing me your snail mail address, You will recieve a list of
about 8-10 people and their mailing addresses....(this is where the fun
begins) You make cards with a "Spirit theme" like patriotism, or ferret
spirit and send them out.  (you can also send other items like magnets,
handmade bell toys, patches, ANYTHING) and in return, you will get lots
of cards sent by people who love their fuzzies as much as you do :)

so c'mon and help the spirit of Spirit live on forever!!!!

-Valeire

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_