Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 21:12:02 -0600
Hello to all!
This update has been a while in coming, but things have been crazy around
here.

Good news!!!  Chisai hasn't bitten anyone in two weeks, quite a record for
him.  The longest he had gone previously was 4-7 days at a time.  I'm not
sure what exactly caused the change, as we had made several changes at one
time.  So we will continue on with those changes.

At what age do we feed them dry foods instead of moistened foods.  I am
almost afraid to go back...lol.

Yea for Chisai!  He is still very protective of his food, but we can pet
him somewhat while he is eating now.  He's even taking treats from us
without biting now.

Paula

"Where there is love there is life."
- Mahatma Gandhi