From:
Betty Rebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 06:51:20 EDT
Hi Daniel...

I cried as I was reading your post... I have, in the past, made the mistake
of entrusting my pets (not my ferrets) into the care of unskilled friends.
It was a nightmare... and I, like you, blamed myself for the results of
this misguided trust I gave to my friend.  I can REALLY empathize with you
and I think it was incredibly brave to post your message on the ferret
mailing list... I am sure, like me, most (if not all) the readers of this
list... feel your pain and can truely feel your sadness and regret at this
happening... I just wanted to tell you that what happened was an aweful
mistake and It also makes me very sad the thought of the little fuzzy going
like that... but I dont think you are a bad person... Felix (who also
happens to be my FAVORITE cat) will be frolicking in the ferretone falls
and digging his time away until you are reunited (in whatever heaven you
believe in) one day... My thoughts are with you and little Felix...

Bella:  Mommy, why are you crying... pick me up... kisses, mommy, kisses!
Stuey:  Mommy... Look... Look Bella made another mess!
Yoshi:  Mommy, stop moving, Im trying to sleep here!
Dharma:  FEET!!!  ATTACK!!!
Pugsley:  Whatcha mean fat... its ummm.. padding!!  *snicker*

and Betty... servant to my fuzzies!  Guardian of the treats!