From:
Rob Adlers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 16:15:14 -0700
From Kate and Rob in Toronto........

FERRET MEET IN TORONTO - When?  Tonight!  Thursday, Sept.  12, 1996

Q: Where?

A: At 7:00 to 7:30 pm at our apartment!  For those of you on the FML who are
in the Toronto, Ontario region that aren't on the Toronto Internet Ferret
Group mailing list, we welcome you over.  If you have friends or ferret
aquaintances not on the net... ask em over too!

Q: What's happening there?

A: Members of the TIFG are getting together for a ferret rhomp at the park
near the apartment and in the apartment while we discuss things ferret and
non-ferret.  I'm planning for a Ferret Education day at a local pet store
chain (SuperPet-division of PJ's) that has been selling a lot of ferrets
lately.  Discussions on what we can include in that eventful day will be
part of the agenda.  Ferts can skidaddle around the apartment in the
meantime as the place is ferret proofed!  We have a BIG ferret cage and
boxes in case Agent NONOBADFERRET makes an appearance!

Q: Where are you?

A: 88 Erskine Ave.  Apt.  802, in Toronto.  Erskine is three blocks north of
Eglinton off of Yonge street (east side).  Entry code is listed under Rob
Adlers.  If it ain't right (wasn't last month) try 1014 or 1016.  Our phone
number is (416)932-1619.  ******** If you are planning to arrive by car,
please provide your licence plate number along with car make/model so I can
get parking permits as tagging IS occuring in the parking lot now a days.
Call us or email us.

Q: Should I bring anything besides me and my ferts?

A: Well, it's not necessary, but a suggestion by one of the members to have
Potluck and bring some chow is a cool idea.  We're going to be providing
non-alcoholic type beverages along with a big vegetarian pasta salad.
Raisins are covered!  Also, bring a carrier for your ferret so they can have
peace when they need it.  Our apartment is large, and we have a lot of room
for ferrets, however, not all the ferts are sociable with strangers at all
times.  Must account for someone not having a good day.  Our cat loves
ferrets and claws were clipped back, so no worries there.

**** Please ensure that your kids are healthy, or have not been sick in the
last few weeks, give em a check fer fleas, and don't worry about them being
poopinators.... we have LOTS OF BOUNTY and wood parkay flooring ****

So far we have a good attendance markup including some new neighbours in the
area and our superintendants (they have two ferrets and seven cats!).

TTYL!  Have a good day folks!

P.S.  - Michael and David - checked out the Dayna and Paw Paw web sites!
COOL!

     Rob, Kate and the fuzzbuckets

     Samson - I'm the leader of this house ....
     Mindy  - Yah, yah... I was here first.....
     Gabby  - Hmph. We know who the real leader is. Me. Face it.
     Lola   - Who cares... I own Kate's shoes!
     Kate   - OH NO YOU DON'T! LOLAAA!
     Rob    - Gabby's the boss. She has control over the sweater box.