From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:50:09 -0500
Hi everyone, I ask you to keep the 3 kids and I in your thoughts and
prayers, we have to take the 1 1/2 hr trip to the vet tomarrow morning
we will be leaving at 8:00 to get there by 10:00.  Minnie is going for
her Insulinoma-she'll have a bg test done and she's been having ssoft
choc.colored poops so thats another thing we have to ask about, Sebastian
is going to get his Cataract checked on (well were having both eyes
checked) and Darla to find out why she run's side ways she has had a bg
test done came back fine but maybe my other vet missed something..and for
there mommy to get them there and back safely.  Weather will be fine just
COLD (47) Thank GOD no rain !!!