From:
Melissa Lough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:52:48 -0400
I was just wondering if anyone has used a lemon solution to kill fleas on
their ferrets?  You are supposed to take 1 gal of water and slice up one
lemon and let it come to a boil.  Turn off and let set overnight then put
solution on ferret.  I was wondering if this would be ok or would the
lemon smell be too much for a ferret.  There are a couple of sites that
say not to be used if asthmatic conditions are present.  I have tried
advantage for kittens, Bio spot and marshalls flea shampoo and mouse.
Nothing seems to be working.  Please help.

Missy