From:
Lynn Chaplick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:44:50 -0500
Thank you for all the emails from those of you who live in PA.  It is so
nice to see others who live so close who love ferrets as much as I do.
This FML is new to me as far as me posting, so please bear with me for the
first few postings as I get lost for words.

Can anyone of you recommend other good ferret sites/ferret talk boards
other than the ferret store board?  That is the one I mainly use because
it's the only one I know of.  I look forward to talking with all of you.

LYNN  &  BRAT  PAK   chaplirf-tech.net