From:
Melissa Lough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:46:58 -0500
Has anyone had to deal with Petland about not keeping ferrets in good
conditions? I need some information about who I could contact other
than the managers at the store. I found a phone number for the
corparate office. I don't see where WV has many laws for petstores.
These little guys are being kept in pine bedding and their eyes are
matted and very lethargic. They also have plastic bands around their
necks..........very tight......... like you get put on your arm when
you are in the hospital. You know about an inch wide. Any help would
be appreciated.

Missy