From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 05:49:27 -0400
Jacci,

That is not true.  I spoke with my vet about this and while ferrets can
carry toxoplasmosis, they do not shed it like cats do.  I also verified
that with my OB as I too am pregnant, and she said she's had that
question come up before and called vets about it and that what I had
been told was true, so no worries, and no getting out of ferret potty
box duty, just cat potty box duty, LOL.  Hope this info helps.

Jen

http://www.babyhomepages.net/manlapazbaby
http://jenandarchie.tripod.com