From:
RaysGirl00 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:48:40 EST
I have seen that ad and I have called the number.  I tried to get a human on
the phone also.  I did leave all my info on the recording.  I figured I'd
find out what it was and cancel if I didnt want it.  I have never received
anything in the mail nor did my phone bill get charged for anything.  I'm
glad to see they took such an interest in someone who took an interest in
them!  I did this over 3 months ago, I figured I'd hear something by now.
Oh Well..  As long as they don't bill me I dont really care.  All it did was
waste 10 minutes of my time.  If they come across with anything on my phone
bill and I get no info from them, I will let you know.

Sharon, Woobie and Princess

>Subject: Ad on TV
>I recently saw an advertisement on television to become a member of the
>National Pet Club and I asked my husband call the 800# to see if it covered
>ferrets.... Then the machine said $9.95 will be charged to your phone bill
>each month.

[Moderator's note: The topic is begining to drift away from ferrets.  Anyone
know for sure if this "club" covers them?  BIG]