From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:37:22 -0500
First: I contacted the woman that alot of you people are making
accusations about!!!  She in NOT trying to sell her ferrets on E-Bay!
She kindly explained part of what is going on, and to be honest, it's
non of your darn buisness.  She is interviewing prospective moms & dads
for her fur kids and she wants to make sure they will be loved and well
cared for.  NOW, does this sound like someone that is trying to "DUMP" or
"Sell" their beloved furkids!  I sure don't!!  I gave her credit because
most people that placed adds that I've talked to said they never asked
questions of the people that wanted their kids, nor did they ask for
refferences!  LEAVE this poor woman alone.  She does care about the
furkids, thats why she still has them and didn't give them to the 1st
person that said "I'll take them off your hands".  You people should be
ASHAMED of yourselves!!!!

WEASLE QUEEN