From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 12:39:59 -0400
>I came across an invitation to join a group that promotes the
>blacklisting of people in an attempt to prevent their ability to adopt.

I recieved several nicely worded emails telling me this list was
dangerous and had no controls.  I've tried contacting the list owner
to ask about removing names.  So far the email addresses bounced back.
I'm going to have to say I made a very bad recommendation and an error
in judgement

KG

[Moderator's note: But that's not to say information is bad.  That list
has been around since 2001!  It's good we found out about it because now
people are working to shut it down.  Were it not for your note people
might be making poor decisions based upon that list for years more.  BIG]