From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 20:42:55 -0800
Hello everypeoples, dis here is brand new bouncing baby-boy TonY Tony
Toneeee....

But you can jus' call me Tony...my real name is Anthony...by the way,

But just in case...call me Tony, ok?

Anyhow, I am new around the Doyle Zoo, and dis' here is the first time I am
writing to ya'll because I'm brand new...I'm only 13 weeks old but I am over
2 pounds big already and Ma and Da and Uncle Stevie say dat I grow everytime
I sleep...today Uncle Stevie thought it was neato how I was fittin' in with
the pack cause me and my 4 sisters...Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, and Shiva was all
bundled up with me under Uncle Stevie's bed...did you nose dat Uncle Stevebo
moved in here just after I did?  He really likes me a whole lot and I like
him too.  It's a friendship kind of thing what we got going on here...

Anyways, I'm kinda bored right now 'cause my sisters are sleeping....

So, Cleo is with Suni of the Sunferrets Ferret Shelter and she is at
boot-camp for biting ferrets...you nose dat sometimes I myself forget and
take a bite out of my 3 humans...well, I just apologize and it's all
better...I sure don't want to go away for any reason...but Cleo is doing
better I hear...and maybe she will come back soon?  I miss her a whole bunch
cause we was born from the same ferret mama...but I love my human mama more
actually cause she gives me lots of kisses and hugs and treats all the
time...

So, Miss Wiggles...you know, that grandma ferret what was here and passed
away a few days ago...well, she used to give me some good advice, since I'm
still a baby and all...she used to tell me about life and stuff, and I miss
her a whole lot...>sob<...

Well, Ma and Da and Uncle Steve say that Wiggles is doing fine now and has a
better life up in heaven where she doesn't have any more pains in her body
and she has brand new teeth that are straight and strong and shiny...and
that her wings a big and beautiful...wow, I sure can't wait till I go up to
heaven too and can be with her again...she is a great ferret, you know.  I
mean, I didn't know her that long at all but she was always very nice to me..

Also, Gwen the sugar glider is doing real good now, and someone that Ma and
Da talk to on the pooter is going to get another boy glider for her so she
won't be so lonely...You nose, dat is really good because no one should be
lonely, it's not much fun at all...

Goodbye, and send me some mail,

Tony Doyle