From:
Andrea Mercado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 00:17:05 -0500
Hey all!

I now have more info on how to order Choco-ferrets for Valentine's Day (or
any occassion, for that matter).  Each ferret is approximately 4 3/4" from
tail to nose, 2 1/4" from head to toe, and about 1" in thickness.  The
ferrets are solid chocolate, available in:

* dark-eyed white (white chocolate w/ a milk chocolate eye)
* albino (white chocolate w/ a red chocolate eye)
* sable-ish (I'm experimenting with trying to make masks... they may
  just end up as big milk chocolate ferrets)

Dark chocolate and sugar-free chocolate are also available upon request for
$0.50 more.  Also, a heart in red, pink, or white can be placed in the
center of the ferret, or a light layer of edible gold shimmer can be added,
which is included in the price. :)

Each ferret costs $4.50, plus shipping at $3.00, which would be a grand
total of $7.50 per ferret.  The ferrets will be shipped Priority Mail no
later than Wednesday to ensure delivery before Valentine's Day (they'll
probably go out Tuesday, since I'm paranoid and skeptical of Saturday
deliveries).  This means that orders must be placed by Tuesday, 2/9/99 at
the *latest*.  If you do order a ferret, place your order with me via
e-mail, and please mail your payment the same day (check or money order,
whichever works best for you).  If you'd like to place an order or have
any questions, you can send me e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Andrea and her 3 chocolate-dipped ferrets:

Lucy Furr "Can I build an e-commerce site to raise FLO funds?"
Gabriel "Chocolate?  But mom, I'm an albino..."
Tiki  "Mom, the chocolate's done, I can smell it.  Can I have some?"

"O Dogbert, Patron Saint of Lazy Ass New=20
Media twenty-somethings, protect us from work."
- my best friend Nejla