From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 09:11:48 +0100
Sam wrote:-
<snip>
>The show was "Casualty" - set in a hospital in the UK somewhere - sorry the
>people who know this show, I've never watched before!!  A boy came into the
>hospital pretending to be sick... and showed his ferret to one of the ...
>little squeaky babies <G> Guess Lancelot was more of a Guinevere hehe

The NFWS committee met the day after this episode was shown in the UK.  I
think everyone at the meeting had seen it, most of the comments that flew
around the table concerned a hob (Lancelot) who gave birth to kits!

There's one episode of Casualty which has something like 20 ferrets in it.
I was horrified when the mother of the owner of the ferrets released them
"into the wild", however, I think the son managed to catch all the released
ferrets.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & National Ferret Welfare Society Newsletter Editor
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm (Last Update 10 May, 1998)
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troi & Cameron